SKYCITY OUTER WALLS AND DOORWAYS
Straight from June's Patreon comes these SkyCity Outer Walls and Doorways. This is a good addition to the all my SkyCity sets, as it ties them all together and fits perfectly onto the PDF battle mat.
It uses the OpenLOCK system by printablescenery.com, like all my SkyCity Terrain, and the Arctic stuff too.
This set was designed for FDM printers, and I have some settings with which to print this set on an FDM printer that give excellent detail and quality, but at a greatly reduced time (24% faster than usual at that layer height):
Layer Height: 0.12 mm
Initial Layer Height: 0.12 mm
Build Plate Adhesion: RAFT
Use Adaptive Layers: True
Wall Thickness: 0.8 mm
Infill Density: 5 %
Infill Pattern: Lines
Printing Temperature: 210.0 C
(I use Sun PLA+ and this is a good temperature for that, you might want to adjust it according to your PLA manufacturers recommended temperature)
Inner Wall Speed: 50 mm/s
Turn on Ironing too if you want a smooth finish on those flat areas, it adds a little bit of time though.
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files are designed for 35mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for filament printing. They may work on resin printers, but I do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are oriented for best printing and may require supports, unless it states in the description that do not. I suggest you download the free model to familiarize yourself with my formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- I suggest a printer such as the Creality Ender3 v2 as being compatible with the files as this is what they were test printed on.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, I do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
1 ZIP file containing 11 STL files