CRASHED DESERT SPEEDER (for support-less FDM printing)
Straight from November's Patreon comes the Crashed Desert Speeder.
This is prints without supports on an FDM printer. I test printed it on an Ender 3 v2 at 0.12mm layer thickness with a 10% line infill.
Check out The Squamous Gloop for some settings with which to print this for nice results.
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files are designed for 35mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for filament printing. They may work on resin printers, but I do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are oriented for best printing and may require supports, unless it states in the description that do not. I suggest you download the free model to familiarize yourself with my formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- I suggest a printer such as the Creality Ender3 v2 as being compatible with the files as this is what they were test printed on.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, I do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on eBay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
1 ZIP file containing 1 STL