Charging in from December's Patreon rewards comes these Nomad Warriors, fiercely territorial indigenous denizens of the desert environment. You get five of the fighters in various poses with a sculpted, scenic base each
You also get supported versions of everything too!
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
· The files are designed for 35mm scale miniatures.
· These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but I do not support that printing method as standard.
· STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. I suggest you download the free figure to familiarize yourself with my formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
· I suggest a printer such as the Elegoo Saturn as being compatible with the files as this is what they were test printed on.
· STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, I do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
· 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
· The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
· The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
· 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
1 ZIP file containing 20 STL files