JUNGLE CRASH SITE CAMP (for support-less FDM printing)
Straight from February's Patreon comes the Jungle Crash Site Camp. You get six jungle themed terrain pieces, which can be placed together These all print without the need for supports on an FDM printer. I test printed it on an Ender 3 v2 at 0.12mm layer thickness with a 10% line infill. They will fit on a printer with a 180mm x 180mm bed, like the Prusa mini, and up. This is specifically for FDM printers, and resin printing of this stuff is not supported in any way, you are on your own if you want to give it a try.
Check out The Squamous Gloop for some settings with which to print this for nice results.
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files are designed for 35mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for filament printing. They may work on resin printers, but I do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are oriented for best printing and may require supports, unless it states in the description that do not. I suggest you download the free model to familiarize yourself with my formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- I suggest a printer such as the Creality Ender3 v2 as being compatible with the files as this is what they were test printed on.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, I do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on eBay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
1 ZIP file containing 6 STLs