DESERT PALACE HIDEOUT: GUARD TOWER (FDM)
Straight from November's Patreon comes this Desert Palace: Guard Tower. This fits perfectly with the Desert Palace: Interior and Exterior sets to create a desert Crime Lord's HQ. The floors come apart so you access the rooms inside. The top dome can print without supports, but I put a tree support around the edge on mine, just to make sure it was fine.
It uses the OpenLOCK system by printablescenery.com, like my SkyCity and Arctic terrain stuff too.
This set was designed for FDM printers.
Check out The Squamous Gloop for some settings with which to print this for nice results.
The figure shown in the renders is not included.
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files are designed for 35mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for filament printing. They may work on resin printers, but I do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are oriented for best printing and may require supports, unless it states in the description that do not. I suggest you download the free model to familiarize yourself with my formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- I suggest a printer such as the Creality Ender3 v2 as being compatible with the files as this is what they were test printed on.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, I do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
1 ZIP file containing 16 STL files