LRD TRUCK CARGO
Rattling in from September's Patreon rewards comes this Long Range Desert Truck Cargo. The LRDG are a specialist recon unit of highly-trained operatives, experts in infiltration and sabotage missions deep into enemy territory. Able to survive for weeks far from base, in the harshest desert conditions, they can remain an effective unit, striking quickly and with precision. The truck not only provides logistical support, but also can be used as an infantry fighting platform.
You get two choices of cargo, a large one taking up the whole back, and a smaller one where you can still have some of the crew in the back too.
You also get supported versions of everything too! Will fit on small printers such as the Anycubic Photon.
This doesn't include the LRD TRUCK, you have to buy that separately.
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
· The files are designed for 35mm scale miniatures.
· These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but I do not support that printing method as standard.
· STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. I suggest you download the free figure to familiarize yourself with my formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
· I suggest a printer such as the Elegoo Saturn as being compatible with the files as this is what they were test printed on.
· STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, I do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
· 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
· The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
· The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
· 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
1 ZIP file containing 4 STLs